Iskai Art Participating ‘SILENT MOVIES’ Exhibition
Level 3, Q-Park, Cavendish Square London, W16 0PN
ISKAI Contemporary Art is participating in the Silent Movies exhibition at the Q-PARK, the 20000 sq Ft multi-storey car park beneath Cavendish Square. The whole of 3rd basement will be show diverse works. ISKAI’s director Stephanie Seungmin Kim is one of seven curators participating and commissioning artists. ISKAI will represent Damien MacDonald,Gunwoo Shin, Hanuk Jung, Hyeyoung Ku, Moonassi, Petro, Yva Jung.
1. ABOUT SILENT MOVIES
Following the popularity of the previous exhibitions held at this unique west end location Geoff Leong once again joins forces with dynamic artist curator duo Vanya Balogh and Cedric Christie plus a new team of international guest curators to support this non-profit exhibition featuring over 100 artists in the circular 20000 Sq ft multi storey car park beneath Cavendish Square. Whilst unusual in terms of location this annual event likes to question and poke, challenge and inspires, entice and entertain all art lovers and visitors. Open to public for three days and two nights non-stop, it features selection of purely monochromatic worksin the medium of sculpture, photography, painting, drawing and site-specific installation.Both emerging and established artists are present throughout the event and will take part in series of talks taking place at the venue during the intense FRIEZE Art weekend. This year’sevent follows up on the collective and democratic idea of previous exhibitions hosted at Cavendish Square with guest curators from Israel, Iceland, Holland, Belgium, South Korea,Switzerland and Italy selecting participating artists and completing a trilogy of shows which started with highly acclaimed “Big Deal No5″ in 2013 and followed by equally controversial “We Could Not Agree” in 2014.
“Supporting Arts is an important part of bringing incredible works to the public. Expect the unexpected, from organised chaos to uniform structure and much more. This year especially we are pleased to welcome participating artists from all over the world who will join us for the occasion. I believe this is both an original & inspiring exhibition, which brings a required element of fun & play into the fray. There really is nothing like it in the world of art we see today, the engaging of artists& the public in perfect harmony” Geoff Leong, patron.
2. ABOUT THE EXHIBITION
• Title : SLIENT MOVIES
• Date : 16 Oct 2015 ~ 18 Oct 2015
• Preview : 16 Oct 2015 7 : 00 pm – 10:00 pm
• Opening : 17 Oct 2015 ~ 18 Oct 2015 (※ Open 24 hours) • Genre : Modern Art, 6 of Korean Artist, 2 of British Artist
• Venue : Level 3, Q Park, Cavendish Square, London. W16 0PN
• Supervision : Vanya Balogh, Cedric Christie
• Curators : Alexandre Bianchini (Switzerland), Cedric Christie (Jamaica), Luca Berta (Italy), Vanya Balogh (Croatia), Vera Pilpoul (Israel), Stephanie Seungmin Kim (Korea), Sylvie Podriguez (Belgium)
• Artists : Hyeyoung Ku, Bada Kwon, Moonassi, Gunwoo Shin, Yva Jung, Hanuk Jung, Damien MacDonald, Petro
• Contact : Stephanie Seungmin Kim
email@example.com / +44(0)7855520660